I am super excited about this give away for you guys today (mostly because I am obsessed with it) and was thrilled when Allison contacted me from BlenderBottle letting me know about their new product and this opportunity.
First here is a little information for you in case you don’t know about the BlenderBottle.
- The BlenderBottle Classic revolutionized the portable mixer category when it was introduced and quickly became the best selling portable mixer.
- BlenderBottle is the only portable mixer that contains the BlenderBall, a surgical grade stainless steel mixing ball. This ensures a smooth, great tasting drink because of its unique mixing method of thick ingredients.
- The BlenderBottle Classic is available online and in stores around the world and is sold under the BlendBottle logo as well a private labels. It is the only portable mixer with the BlenderBall inside so it is easy to spot.
- Now the BlenderBottle is available in both the Classic and the SportMixer. Both are available in 28oz (full size) and 20oz (mini size) and are BPA free and Phthalate free and come in a variety of colors.
- BlenderBottle is a great way to keep up with your healthy lifestyle because it makes it super easy to mix healthy drinks, protein shakes (my preference) and meal replacements.
Now for my review… I was sent the BlenderBottle SportMixer in a full size red and I have used it pretty much twice a day since I got it. I love the rubber grip and the slimmer shape because I have little mini hands and so it is much easier for me to hold and shake than my other mixer bottle I have. Also, the shape helps it fit more easily into the side of my gym bag and backpack so it is more secure (I always have problems with my other mixer bottle falling out and it is super annoying). One other thing I noticed – and this may just be my imagination – but I think the way the bottle narrows at the grip and then gets wider at the top and bottom helps it mix powders a little better; I notice that my protein powder doesn’t get stick in any of the corners – which is something that always happens with my other mixer. It also has handy oz markers if you want to use it as a water bottle to keep track of your intake.
As far as mixing thicker ingredients, I tried it with greek yogurt and it worked awesome. I want to try it with peanut butter, we just haven’t had any at the house so I will let you know how that goes when I get some.
If you want to find out more about BlenderBottle (and buy one) you can go to the website, follow them on Twitter, and check them out on Facebook. They also have recipes here.
Now for the giveaway…I recently found out that FB TOS does not allow the use of Facebook as part of a giveaway soooo…..I would love if you would go to BlenderBottle, “Like” them, tell them I sent you and why you want a blender bottle. BUT this is not a requirement to enter.
To enter please leave a comment on this blog post telling me what color BlenderBottle SportMixer you want and why.